Thursday, September 09, 2010

Ce Est Magnifique!

Praise and Kind words for MELANIE LUTZ'S  I AM  BOOKS


I am loving your book.  I am spending time getting to know one of them each day....in random order depending on the title and which one calls me that evening.   I read them on my balcony and just let the nourishing words sink in.
--Katie

Each of these pieces in your collection are incredible. The healing one was piercing, in the most authentic and nourishing way.  Thank you for your gift of words, of healing, of light, of love, which poured through your strands of thoughts. Wow.  So powerful.
-- Sarah

I have felt SO encouraged by each one in a unique way - kind of like each one is a conversation directly into my heart leaving me with a smile on my face and empowered in a precious and different way.
--  Gayle


These books need to be shared with everyone. They could save a lot of lives; and make a lot of other lives better. You have no idea what a blessing you are to this world. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
--Joe
I bought your book online not knowing what to expect.  I am loving it.  I am spending time getting to know one of them each day....in random order depending on the title and which one calls me that evening.   I read them on my balcony. Truly beautiful!!
-- Sonia
 
"I've spent many days now crying after reading your book and telling my daughter .."these are happy tears." You reminded me of myself and helped me open the door."
--Lisa

You need to know NOW that I received your book and could not put it down. I cried and cried. What a wonderful contribution. It will be the first book I RE-read in a long, long time.
-- Dave

I AM is a triumph.
-- Mia

I just now finished my first reading of a book I will return to again and again.  I have already ordered your second book as well and if you have a third I'll be buying that pronto.
-- Sally

The power of simple affirmations with complex meanings just explodes off those pages.  I am amazed that you were able to capture such essential and central emotion so thoroughly and precisely.

You must have lived, must BE living, an incredible life. Thank you for sharing.
-- Dan

I wanted to thank you  for creating such a beautiful collection of inspirational words.  I am still running off the strength and empowerment that I harvested from reading the book. What a pleasure to be able to refer to your book, to keep it on my nightstand and to use it to nourish my being. It is exceptional!
-- Gina

Check out our site's BE MAGNIFICENT section.

8 comments:

صيانة said...

عمليات تصليح و صيانة فريجيدير تشمل صيانة للتكيفات والغسالات وجمع اجهزة فريجيدير كذلك المراكز المسؤله عن توكيل فريجيدير تقوم بصيانة كل اجهزة تنتجها فريجيدير

care olders said...

يمكنك الان التعرف علي خدمات دار مسنين بالمعادي والذي يقوم برعاية المسنين بجميع الاشكال وهي توفير اقامة كاملة في دار مسنين بمدينة نصر يتم فيها رعاية المسنين كما يوفر دار مسنين بمصر الجديدة مرافقين بالمنزل

Unknown said...

اطلب الان افراد امن من شركة الامن والحراسة لحماية منشأنك و يمكنك التعاقد مع شركة حراسات خاصة علي توفير افراد متخصصين في حمايه الافراد و احصل علي عروض مميزة من شركة امنية كبري بالقاهرة
http://www.guards-security.com

carriermaintenance said...

يمكنكم الان الحصول على افضل الخصومات التى تقدمة اليكم صيانة كاريير التى تقدم افضل العروض والخصومات المختلفة التى تقدمة اليكم الشركة فى اقل وقت كما الاننا نقدم افضل ما لدينا الان

صيانة said...

يمكنكم الان الحصول على افضل الاستخدمات من صيانه يونيفرسال التى تقدم افضل ما لديها من الاستخدمات , كما انة توفراليكم العديد من قطع الغيار المختلفة , ويوجد لدينا افضل فريق من العملاء المتخصصون فى كافة انواع صيانة يونيفرسال

صيانة كريازي said...


خدمة عملاء صيانة كريازي جاهزة لتلقي الشكاوي والبلاغات طوال اليوم و علي مدار الاسبوع لتوصليها لفريق الدعم الفني الخاص بالشركة و الحصول علي افضل مستوي من الخدمة

صيانة سامسونج said...


احصل علي افضل ضمان لاجهزتك الكهربائيه من صيانة سامسونج عند شرائك اي جهاز جديد او عند تركيب اي نوع من قطع الغيار و كما ان يوجد ضمان خاص ضد عيوب الصناعه

maintenanceg said...

واصلوا معنا الان في خلال صيانة تكنوجاز و صيانة باناسونيك حتي تحصلوا علي اقوي خدمات صيانة واقوي حملات لصيانة الاجهزة الكهربائية وومجانا من خلال فروع صيانة في جميع انحاء جمهورية مصر العربية علي اعلي مستوي.