Monday, January 04, 2010

TODAY'S GET BARE TIP #22

BE INSPIRED. BE LOVING. BE YOU. REPEAT.

"It's our time. Breathe it in. There are worlds to change."

Get your cheering squad in place, build a foundation brick by brick, take the steps, one by one, and never listen to your doubts, I'm not sure why we have them, as near as I can figure it's the Twisted Sister of "I'm not good enough." And that my brothers is not the truth. You are more than good enough.

Something is stirring
Shifting ground
Edges are blurring
All around
And yesterday is done
- Stephen Sondheim

This is where it begins. With you. With me.

LOVING THOUGHTS TO REMEMBER

Celebrate. Celebrate. Celebrate.
Dance. Dance. Dance. to your own music.
"Stay centered without losing your shorts." (From THE ELEGANCE OF THE HEDGEHOG by Muriel Barbery : )

brought to you by THE BARE MELCESSITIES.

No comments: