Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angels, Love, Light and Happiness

Messages arrive constantly and in an endlessly fascinating and wildly varied array of forms in our highly interactive smart phone heavy culture.

The question.... How can we increase our emotional musculature to process all this constant and chronic information that barrages our peace of mind?

For me I use a very simple method that was born out of a deep process of looking at everything that was said to me through a lens of love. With this lens firmly in place I ask myself...  "is this a message I need to hear and deeply receive? or is this a projection emanating from a wound that needs to be healed so it doesn't show up again."  

I feel truly blessed to wake up every day with an open heart to receive all the beautiful messages that continually arrive.

-- THE MESSAGE THAT SHOWED UP TODAY --
Dear Melanie,
Just wanted to let you know that our conversation about choosing a theme for the year really helped me to zero in on what I want to focus on....so just wanted to say thanks for your inspiration. (My theme is "cherish time"....and I repeat it in my head like a mantra when I need to get refocused.)
I want to let you know that I think you are Amazing, Magnificent and Phenomenal. Truly.

I heard you speak at the AMP gathering as well as a recent dinner and both times, everyone was hanging on your every word. Not only do you have a presence that commands attention, but what you express is so heartfelt and deep and touching and universal.
I thought you'd like to know how other people see you.

Love,
Elaine
 Indeed...



In Grace and Appreciation.

No comments: